Wednesday, July 21, 2010

The Cure For HIV, AIDS Has Been Discovered!

Would you believe this!? The cure for HIV/AIDS has been discovered but the mainstream media are not reporting it as the big news that it should be! The only mainstream source I have found so far is from MSNBC.

The cure was reported first in May 2008 at an annual conference on "Retroviruses and Opportunistic Infections" in Boston by a team of German doctors. The New England Journal of Medicine finally published the report in its Feb. 12, 2009, issue. Gero Huetter, who works in the Department of Hematology, Oncology and Transfusion Medicine at Charity University Hospital in Berlin, Germany is the hero who discovered the cure.

Dr. Huetter claims to have cured a 40-year-old American working in Berlin who has been HIV-positive for 10 years. The patient's HIV infection had been under control for four years with "conventional HAART treatment regimen" (Highly Active Anti-Retroviral Therapy). The patient then developed leukemia and a bone marrow transplant of stem cells was done using standard protocol. Huetter, the German physician treating the American, deliberately chose a stem cell donor who had a gene mutation known as "CCR-5 Delta- 32″. The transplant was successful, as was the second transplant by the same doctor when the leukemia relapsed.

2 years after the transplants were done, the patient being off of all of his HIV drugs for that amount of time, showed no detectable signs of HIV. Not in his blood, bone marrow, lymph nodes, intestines, or brain, and his T-cell count remains normal. According to the doctors it appears that the patients HIV has been "eradicated".

Why isn't the mainstream media reporting on this? Is this a hoax or is does the mainstream media not want the public to know that HIV/AIDS has been cured?

Explinfin

Please visit my blog at http://www.exploringinfinity.com for the rest of my articles!

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Mitch_T

3 comments:

  1. MY HIV HEALING TESTIMONY
    My mouth is short of words, i am so so happy because Dr.chocha
    has healed me from HIV ailment which i have been suffering from the
    past 5years now, i have spend alot when getting drugs from the
    hospital to keep me healthy, i have tried all means in life to always
    i can become Hiv negative one day, but there was no answer until i
    found Dr from Dr.chocha the prince of african who provide me some
    healing spell that he uses to help me, now i am glad telling everyone
    that i am now HIV Negative, i am very very happy, thank you Dr.chocha
    for helping my life comes back newly without anyform of crisis, may
    the good lord that i serve blessed you Dr.chocha and equip you to the
    higher grade for healing my life. i am so amazed. so i will announced
    to everyone in this whole world that is HIV positive to please follow
    my advice and get healed on time, because we all knows that HIV
    disease is a deadly type,contact Dr.chocha for your Hiv healing spell
    today at: dr.chochahomeofpossibilities@outlook.com.... He will be always happy to
    assist you online and ensure you get healed on time, contact Dr.chocha
    today for your healing spell immediately, thank you sir

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good day everyone my name is tina joyce from U.S.A, I have this great opportunity to share this testimony about how I get cure for my HIV,three years ago I was HIV positive so I was suffering from it I was doing one thing or the order to get a cure there was know way for it so I was on my research on the internet I saw a testimony of a young man, about how dr.bello help him get a cured for HIV with his herbal medicine I was surprise and I do not believe I said okay let me try him I contact him on his email address and he gave me instructions and I follow it he told me what to do and I did it, after a week he sent to me the medicine true DHL he told me how to use it and I did exactly how he instructed me to use it, after two weeks he told me that I should go for test, indeed I did it, and behold I was HIV "negative" am so grateful Doctor, now am happy with my Husband and two kids I want to use this opportunity to say this, please if you have this kind of disease called HIV, I want you to contact him on is email; bellospelltemple@gmail.com or call him on +2348147271779 and he can also help you get a cure for HPV, HERPES, CANCER,disease and he can cure you from any kind of diseases with his herbal medicine. all you have to do is to believe him. thank you my Dr may god bless you...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to share to the world how Dr Olorun helped me cure my HIV/Aids with his herb i never believe it will work because i was introduce to him by my friend who was cure of HIV/Aids by Dr olorun. so i will tell you all who is looking for a cure to their HIV/AIDS, he took research before he could finally get the solution to it. thank God today am a beneficiary to these cure and i went back to the hospital after three (3) months of taking the herb and i was negative, and he also cure any kind of cancer without any surgery and he heal with natural herb. please i urge you to contact him now through his email address: olorunoduduwaspiritualtemple@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete